– Eufy Smart Scale P2 Pro, Digital Bathroom Scale with Wi-Fi Bluetooth, 16 Measurements Including Weight, Heart Rate, Body Fat, BMI, Muscle & Bone Mass, 3D Virtual Body Mode, 50 g/0.1 lb High Accuracy
– Full Body Composition Analysis
– Advanced Technology for High Accuracy
– 3D Virtual Model
– Third-Party App Syncing
– Unlimited Users
HEALTH YOU CAN SEE
– Get a high-precision analysis of your entire body composition, including heart rate detection, and view it on your virtual 3D body model.
16 PRECISE MEASUREMENTS:
– The number of heartbeats per minute of a normal person at rest is also called resting heart rate.
– Total body weight.
BODY FAT %
– Body fat percentage.
– BMI (body mass index) measures your weight compared to your height.
– The percentage of body weight that muscles represent in the overall body composition.
– The weight of bone tissue in the human body represents bone health.
– The percentage of body water in body weight.
– Proteins are an important component of human cells and tissues.
– BMR (Basic Metabolic Rate) measures the energy your body needs to continue functioning at rest.
– Visceral fat is a type of body fat that is mostly found in the abdominal cavity and surrounds your organs to support, stabilize and protect them.
BODY FAT MASS
– Total body fat weight, including subcutaneous fat and visceral fat.
LEAN BODY MASS
– Body weight other than fat.
– Body age is an age trend based on your baseline average basal metabolic rate, as your basal metabolic rate decreases with age. Those with more muscle mass and a higher basal metabolic rate tend to be younger.
– Using percentages of body fat and muscle mass, the human body can be classified into 9 different types. Each type can be used to broadly describe physical appearance.
SKELETAL MUSCLE MASS
– Skeletal muscles are attached to bones and are responsible for basic activities, including stretching.
– The relationship between adipose tissue stored under the skin and body weight.