Long-lasting portable power plant with a 10-year lifespan
– with our own long-lasting InfiniPower™ technology combined with LiFePO4 batteries, ultra-durable electronic components,
a smart temperature control system that monitors the temperature up to 100 times per second and a shock-resistant structure, the Anker 757 PowerHouse is built to last for over a decade, even with daily use.
– Instead of taking 5.6 hours, charge it up to 80% in just 1 hour with our industry-leading HyperFlash technology.
9 ports for everything:
– the power plant has all the ports you need to charge devices and appliances. It is equipped with 2 AC inputs, 4 USB-A inputs, 2 USB-C inputs and a car socket.
Get rid of bulky adapters and charge your laptop at high speeds via a single cable with the USB-C 100W fast charging port.
Extremely powerful capacity:
– With a capacity of 1229 Wh and a power of 1500 W, this PowerHouse is the ideal solution for powering all your essential devices and appliances while traveling,
such as an electric grill, coffee maker, refrigerator and more.
EV class LiFePO4 batteries
– Safer and reliable for 3000 charging cycles. Equipped with the longest-lasting batteries you’ll find in a portable powerhouse,
the Anker PowerHouse 757 has enough life to power your lifestyle for the next decade—6X longer than the industry average. In fact, it can survive pretty well anything you plug into it.
Industrial grade electronic components
– Basic electronics last 6X longer. Advanced circuit design, industrial components and a superior cooling system mean you can expect up to 6X longer device life than competitors.
Compact, drop-resistant design
– Withstands years of heavy use at home or outdoors. Shockproof, UV resistant and flame retardant, the Anker PowerHouse 757 has a road-ready unibody design that can withstand even the toughest adventures.
Inside and out, it’s solid power that’s built to last.
Smart temperature control
– Batteries remain healthy and protected until the last charge. A state-of-the-art temperature control system that intelligently monitors the temperature up to 100 times per second eliminates potential battery damage from overheating.
Peace of mind knowing your batteries are in a safe and healthy state for longer, as each battery charge cycle stays within optimal temperature levels, ensuring extended lifespan.
– Rated power: 51.2V 24000mAh / 1228.8Wh
– AC input voltage: 220-240V~, 50Hz
– AC input (charging): 1000 W Max
– AC input (bypass): 1440 W MAX
– XT60 input: 11-30 V? 10 A (max 300 W)
– USB-C output: 1 5V?3A/ 9V?3A/ 15V?3A/ 20V?3A 20V?5A (max 100W)
– USB-C output: 2 5V?3A/ 9V?3A/ 15V?3A/ 20V?3A (maximum 60W)
– AC output: (bypass mode) 220-240 V~, 50 Hz, 1500 W MAX
– AC output (converter): 230V~, 50Hz, 1500W MAX
– USB-A output power: 5V?2.4A (maximum 2.4A per port)
– Output power of car charger: 12V?10A
– Discharge temperature: -20°C-40°C
– Charging temperature: 0°C-40°C