Full power protection.
– Electrical noise suppression, voltage and overvoltage peak suppression, autonomy, are common
requirements to many UPS types. This UPs provides a wider voltage range capability, in addition to the
aforementioned characteristics. Within this wide voltage range, the load is supplied without any support
from the battery. This feature not only protects your computer, but also improve and increases battery
Cold start function (DC Start).
– All NEMOLCD models are equipped with cold start function, which means that even if the power supply is
unplugged, the UPS can be activated simply by pushing the ON / OFF switch and will operated supplied
by the battery.
– Upon returning the Mains, the UPS will restart automatically.
– The internal microprocessor controls the load status in any operating conditions. In the event of overload
or short circuit, your UPS will beep or will automatically turn off to avoid undesired damage to the load.
Modem connection and protection.
– Two special connectors RJ45/RJ11, will protect your Modem or your LAN 10Base-T network from any noise
generated by the phone line.
Power Management software.
– NEMOLCD series includes UPSilon software that enables communication between the UPS and a PC. By
connecting the USB port of the UPS to a corresponding PC port, you can either check or do the following:
a) to control UPS and battery status.
b) to save vital files during unattended shutdown.
c) to plan Turn off and Turn on of the UPS for energy saving.
d) to Log the UPS activities and status for checking them over the time.
– Voltage: 220-230-240Vac
– Input Voltage Range: 162/290 Vac
– Frequency: 50/60 Hz (automatic selection)
– Output Voltage: 230 Vac
– Output Voltage Range: +/- 10%
– Frequency: 50/60 Hz (as input frequency)
– Power: 650 VA
– Activ Power: 240 W
– Switching time: 2-6 ms typ.
– Outlet IEC type: N/A
– Outlet Shuko type: 2
– Modem/T port (10BaseT/100baseT): RJ11/RJ45 (compatible network)
– Typ. Autonomy: 10 min.
– Battery Capacity: 1× 4,5 Ah
– Type of battery: maintenace-free, sealed lead-acid
– Recharging time: 6-8 h at 90% following a deep discharge
– Overvoltage/Undervoltage: switching to "Battery Operation"
– Overload/Short Circuit:
* Fuse and Electronic threshold yes
* Both on Mains Operation and on Battery Operation
– Maximum Dimensions (L×P×H): 101x282x142
– Weight: 3.9 kg
* Temperature 0-40°C
* Humidity 0-90% without condensing
* Altitudine max 3000 m
– Audible noise: < 40dbA (measured at 1mt.) both on “Mains mode” and on "Battery mode”. - Standard: IEC/EN62040-1 IEC/EN62040-2 IEC/EN62040-3 IEC/EN60950-1