– The line-interactive FP Series UPS with a compact size can provide stable power protection against surges and spikes.
– Ideal for PC users or small business companies, as well as for small telecom applications.
– Its embedded microprocessor controller guarantees high reliability.
– It can automatically restart while AC power is recovering. With a Simulated sine wave, off-mode charging, and cold start function, it will be a good choice.
– Compact size
– Excellent microprocessor control guarantees high reliability.
– Boost and buck AVR for voltage stabilization
– Auto restart while AC is recovering
– Simulated sine wave
– Off-mode charging
– Cold start function
– Capacity: 600 VA / 360W
– Input Voltage Range: 162-290 VAC
– Input Frequency: 60/50 Hz (auto sensing)
– Output Voltage: 220V nominal
– Output Frequency Range: 50 Hz or 60 Hz ±1 Hz
– Output Transfer Time (Typical): Typical 2-6 ms
– Output Waveform (Batt. Mode): Simulated Sine Wave
– Battery Type & Number: 12V / 7 Ah x 1
– Backup Time (One PC load@120W): 10 min.
– Typical Recharge Time: 4-6 hours recover to 90% capacity
– Indicators / AC Mode: Green lighting
– Indicators / Battery Mode: Green flashing
– Overload Protection: Yes
– Discharge Protection: Yes
– Overcharge Protection: Yes
– Alarm / Battery Mode: Sounding every 10 seconds
– Alarm / Low Battery: Sounding every second (Batt. Mode)
– Alarm / Overload: Sounding twice per second
– Alarm / Battery Replacement Alarm: Sounding every 2 seconds
– Alarm / Fault: Continuously sounding
– Outlet Sockets: 2x Schuko
– Dimensions (LxWxH @ vertical stand) mm: 279 x 101 x 142
– Physical Net Weight (kg): 4 250 g
– Operating Environment / Humidity: 0-90% RH @ 0-40°C (non-condensing)
– Operating Environment / Noise Level: Less than 40dB
– autonomy 3.2 min at 100% load