– Multicolor – Easily design scenarios for your daily routine or activities by customizing brightness, light temperature, and colors–with 16,000,000 hues to choose from.
– 60-watt equivalent – LED bulb produces up to 806 lumens white brightness and has a dimming range from 1% to 100%.
– Preset for Convenience – Found your favorite lighting for watching movies? Save it as a setting you can simply select for future movie nights.
– Schedule & Timer – Create schedules and count plans to turn on/off with the brightness/color you set.
– Sunrise and Sunset Modes – Automatically activate your light according to your time zone.
– No Hub Required – Connect the L530E light to your home wifi, then you are all set.
– Voice Control – Manage the lights with your voice commands as Tapo works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
– Remote Control – Take your phone out for the pocket and open the Tapo app to control your light remotely.
– Away Mode – Automatically simulate someone being at home to frighten away, unwanted visitors.
– Restore Last Light State – the bulb automatically returns to its previous power-off state.
– Colour Rendering Index: ? 80
– Warm-up Time up to 95%: ?1 s
– Weighted Energy Consumption: 8.7 kWh/1000h
– Switching Circles: 15,000
– Package Contents:
* Tapo L530E
* Quick Start Guide
– Lamp Base: E27
– Certification: CE, RoHS
– Dimensions( H X W X D ): 115 × 60 mm
– Lifetime: 15,000 Hrs
– Wi-Fi Protocol: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
– Wi-Fi Frequency: 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi
– Input: 220–240 V, 50/60 Hz, 73 mA
– Typical Lumen Output: 806 lumens
– Input Power (Actual power draw in Watts): 8.7 W
– Color Temperature: 2,500 K~6,500 K
– Beam Angle: 220 degrees
– Dimmable: Yes