– The USW-Pro-24-POE includes 16 x 802.3at PoE+ ports, 8 x 802.3bt PoE++ ports, and 2 x 10G SFP+ ports.
With a total PoE budget of 400W and auto-sensing technology, the USW-PRO-24-POE can help simplify your network infrastructure and cabling.
– The Ubiquiti USW-PRO-24-POE is a fully managed switch that combines a rich set of Layer 2 features with advanced Layer 3 tools including inter-VLAN routing, static routing, and a DHCP server.
The USW Pro 24 PoE is the ideal access layer switch for any UniFi system. It combines up to 400W of PoE power with SmartPower RPS (USP RPS) power redundancy.
– The USW-Pro-24-POE switch can be deployed in any workspace and is suitable for rackmounting. Its integrated fans have built-in PWM (Power Management) control, air ducts and covers, and temperature sensors for the best user experience, providing near-silent cooling.
The 1.3" touchscreen on the front of the switch displays status information for easy monitoring and quick troubleshooting. The USW-PRO-24-POE can also be monitored and configured from anywhere with the powerful, intuitive UniFi Network web application and mobile app.
– 16 x GbE, 802.3at PoE+ RJ45 ports
– 8 x GbE, 802.3bt PoE++ RJ45 ports
– 2 x 10G SFP+ ports
– 1 x USP RPS DC input
– 400W total PoE supply
– 1.3" LCM colour touchscreen with AR switch management
– Near-silent cooling
– Layer 3 switching features
* Networking: (24) 10/100/1000 RJ45 Ports
(2) 1/10G SFP+ Ethernet Ports
– Management: Ethernet In-Band
– Total Non-Blocking Throughput: 44 Gbps
– Switching Capacity: 88 Gbps
– Forwarding Rate: 65.472 Mpps
– Power Method:
* Universal Input: 100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz
* USP RPS DC Input: 52VDC, 7.69A; 11.5VDC, 2.61A
– Power Supply: AC/DC, Internal, 450W
– Voltage Range: 100 to 240VAC
– Max Power Consumption (Excluding PoE Output): 50W
* System: Status
* RJ45 Data Ports: PoE; Speed/Link/Activity
* SFP+ Data Ports: Link/Activity
– ESD/EMP Protection: Air: ± 16 kV, Contact: ± 12 kV
– Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4 Standard
– Operating Temperature: -5 to 40° C (23 to 104° F)
– Operating Humidity: 10 – 90% Noncondensing
– Dimensions: 442.4 x 285.4 x 43.7 mm (17.42 x 11.24 x 1.72")
– Weight: 4.30 kg (9.48 lb)
– With Brackets: 4.39 kg (9.68 lb)
– Certifications CE, FCC, IC